The All Japan Shaolin Temple Qigong Association instructs beginners upwards in qigong methods and martial arts developed through the long history of China. From its beginnings the Shaolin temple qigong has been practised as part of monastic training within the premises of the Shaolin temple and prohibited from being disclosed outside the temple over 1500 years. However, only under the auspices of the 34th supreme grand master, Qin Xiping (Buddhist name: Shi Yanping), of the Songshan Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple qigong has been permitted to be disclosed. This association as the Tokyo communications office of the Songshan Shaolin temple is the sole place in the world where you can learn secret qigong methods practised in the Songshan Shaolin temple in China.
- 2013.04.04 Uploaded the schedule for April. 32nd generation and Instructor Course Ⅱ・Ⅲ starts this month!
- 2013.02.09 Official Site for World Qigong Forum 2013 Up and Running!
- 2013.01.24 Tuina Workshop and Obtaining Chinese National Qualificaiton at Henan Uni of TCM
- 2013.01.24 Applicaiton Open for The 17th Shaolin Temple Certification Trip!
- 2013.01.22 English Version of This Site Launched!